STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
You must be selected and nominated by your home institution in order to get admission as an incoming student.
- Application Form: Application form is available on the “Incoming/ Documents” section of our website.
- 3 Copies of Learning Agreement: The documents must be completed and submitted to Erasmus Office in 3 copies.
- Official English Transcript: Signed and stamped transcript (taken from your home university) must be sent to Erasmus Office of the receiving university.
- Copy of Passport ID Page: A legible copy must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- 4 Passport Size Photos: 4 Passport Size Photos must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- Life Health Insurance: The insurance must be valid in Turkey and cover the entire mobility period.
- Student Visa: An acceptance letter will be sent by our Erasmus Office for the student’s visa application process.
- Residence Permit Application: Foreign students are required to apply for a residence permit. İstinye University International Office assists international students during their residence permit application.
- Certificate of Attendance: This document indicates the duration of mobility period. Signed and stamped document may be obtained from our Erasmus Office.
* If the student makes any changes in his/her courses within the first month of mobility, he/she completes “Learning Agreement During Mobility” and submits the signed copy to Erasmus Office.