ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING STUDENTS THROUGH ERASMUS BILATERAL AGREEMENTS
Erasmus exchange students can apply only if their University has an Erasmus+ Bilateral Agreement with Istinye University. The prospective students must be nominated and selected by their home institution. Incoming Erasmus students need to apply to the Erasmus Office of their home university.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Attending a partner university who has an Erasmus Student Exchange Agreement with Istinye University
- Completed at least one semester, students have to have a CGPA.
- Being selected and nominated by the home institution (home institution’s selection criteria might slightly vary)
- Signing of the Learning Agreement by the student, home institution and Istinye University.
* For your questions regarding mobility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Within Student Mobility for Studies, students must be nominated by the partner universities.
Incoming students are to apply for mobility between September and February.
Students will be informed on their applications in 3 weeks’ time via email@example.com
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Application form with signature
- Learning Agreement (3 original copies)
- Official Transcript of Records
- Passport Copy
- 4 x passport size photos
- Life Health Insurance (not Travel Insurance); that is valid and has a center/office in Turkey.
* A Transcript of Records will be issued in 3 weeks after the assessment period has finished and sent via mail and e-mail.
INCLUSION AND ACCESSIBILITY
We will be happy to provide the best support to our incoming students and staff with disabilities during their stay at our university.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for your special requests/needs in this regard.
RESIDENCE PERMIT AND ACCOMMODATION
Foreign students are required to apply for a residence permit.
We would be pleased to assist our incoming students in residence permits and accommodation.
As Erasmus Office, we are ready to assist you with anything in this regard.
HOW TO FIND ‘’ ISU CAMPUS ‘’ ?
Maltepe Mah, Edirne Çırpıcı Yolu, No:9, Zeytinburnu / ISTANBUL / TURKEY
To see the location of our university on map: