Checklist For Outgoing Students
STUDENT MOBILITY FOR TRAINEESHIPS
- Acceptance Letter: Receiving institution sends an acceptance letter, which indicates exact dates of traineeship period.
- Learning Agreement-Before Mobility: The document must be filled out, signed and submitted to Erasmus Office under the guidance of departmental coordinators.
- Copy of ID and Visa Pages of Passport: Legible copies must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- Required Documents for Visa: The student prepares the required documents for visa application, which are listed on the official website of relevant embassy/consulate.
- Visa Letter: Erasmus Office writes an official letter regarding student’s mobility and delivers it to the student.
- Insurance Requirements:
- Travel Health Insurance, which covers the basic medical expenses during your visit.
- Liability Insurance, which covers the damages or losses occurring on the properties of third persons as a result of any event that may be caused by the insured as per their job.
- Accident Insurance, which insures the insured against the results of any accidents that may may occur in their workplace.
- Accomodation Form: The student contacts the host university to learn about accomodation options. He/she must receive confirmation after he/she makes a choice.
- Opening a Euro Bank Account: It is necessary to open a Euro bank account at Denizbank Topkapı Sanayi Branch. The grant will be deposited into the student’s bank account in Euros. Therefore, the student must submit the copy of his/her bankbook to Erasmus Office.
- OLS (Online Linguistic Support): It will be automatically sent to the applicant’s e-mail address.
- Traineeship Grant Agreement: It is signed between the student and Erasmus Office.
- Letter of Resignation: It must be submitted to Erasmus Office by those who renounce their right of Traineeship Mobility.
*Applicants are in charge of following their own visa application process.
- Arrival Form: The student gets the arrival form signed, which shows that he/she has started to work at relevant institution, and send it to Erasmus Office via e-mail.
- Certificate of Attendance: Signed and stamped document must be obtained from the host institution. It indicates the duration of mobility period.
- Learning Agreement (During Mobility): The student completes this form and submits the signed copy to Erasmus Office in two weeks.
- Learning Agreement After Mobility: The student must complete relevant parts of the form and submit the signed copy to Erasmus Office.
- OLS (Online Linguistic Support): It will be automatically sent to the participant’s e-mail address.
- Copies of the ID page, entry/exit stamp pages and visa page of passport: Legible copies must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- Final Form: It will be automatically sent to the participant’s e-mail address.
- Participant’s Report: You must write a one-page report regarding your experience abroad. You must also add a few photographs to strenghten your report.