Checklist For Incoming Students
STUDENT MOBILITY FOR TRAINEESHIPS
- 3 Copies of Learning Agreement for Traineeships: The documents must be completed and submitted to Erasmus Office in 3 copies.
- Official English Transcript: Signed and stamped transcript (taken from your home university) must be sent to Erasmus Office of the receiving university.
- Copy of Passport ID Page: A legible copy must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- 4 Passport Size Photos: 4 Passport Size Photos must be submitted to Erasmus Office.
- Insurance Requirements:
- Life Health Insurance, which is valid in Turkey and covers the entire mobility period.
- Liability Insurance, which covers the damages or losses occurring on the properties of third persons as a result of any event that may be caused by the insured as per their job.
- Accident Insurance, which insures the insured against the results of any accidents that may may occur in their workplace.
- Student Visa: An acceptance letter will be sent by our Erasmus Office for the student’s visa application process.
- Residence Permit Application: Requirement of residence permit may change according to the duration of traineeship period. İstinye University International Office will assist the student if there is any need to apply for a residence permit.
- Certificate of Attendance: This document indicates the duration of mobility period. Signed and stamped document may be obtained from our Erasmus Office.
* If there is any change in the content of the traineeship, the student completes “Learning Agreement During Mobility” and submits it to Erasmus Office within two weeks after his/her arrival at Istinye University.