ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR INCOMING STUDENTS THROUGH ERASMUS BILATERAL AGREEMENTS
Erasmus exchange students can apply only if their University has a Erasmus+ Bilateral Agreement with Istinye University. The prospective students must be nominated and selected by their home institution. Incoming Erasmus students need to apply to the Erasmus Office of their home university.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Attending a partner university who has an Erasmus Student Exchange Agreement with Istinye University
- Completed at least one semester, students have to have a CGPA.
- Being selected and nominated by the home institution (home institution’s selection criteria might slightly vary)
- Signing of the Learning Agrement by student, home institution and Istinye University.
It will be announced according to 2017-2018 Academic calendar.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Application form with signature
- Learning Agreement (3 original copies)
- Official Transcript of Records
- Passport Copy
- 4 x passport size photos
- Life Health Insurance (not Travel Insurance); that is valid and has a center/office in Turkey.
Foreign students are required to apply for a residence permit. Istinye University International Office assists international students during their residence permit application.
Please contact with ISTINYE University International Office.
HOW TO FIND ‘’ ISU CAMPUS ‘’ ?
Maltepe Mah, Edirne Çırpıcı Yolu, No:9, Zeytinburnu / ISTANBUL / TURKEY